The axe for inactive 2nd home agents |
![]() |
Sunday, 21 March 2010 18:29 | |||
Ministry of Tourism MM2H director Shevren Lai said the move would get rid of the bad apples and provide a level-playing field in the programme. Lai said out of the 271 MM2H agents nationwide, about 60 per cent had been inactive for more than a year. "We will delist agents who have not recruited at least 10 MM2H participants per year. "Our aim is to recruit agencies which show firm commitment in signing up participants for the programme regularly," Lai said after conducting a dialogue session with MM2H stakeholders here yesterday. Source: http://www.nst.com.my/articles/31duh/Article/index_html Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
|
GEORGE TOWN: The government will terminate the services of dormant agents of the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme.